Guests for this webinar include:
- Erica Hodgin (host), Associate Director of the Civic Engagement Research Group at Mills College and the Research Director of the Educating for Participatory Politics project, which includes four teams in three different cities exploring ways to redesign civic education for the digital age.>
- Nicole Mirra (host), Assistant Professor of English Education at The University of Texas at El Paso. She earned her Ph.D. in Urban Schooling from the UCLA Graduate School of Education & Information Studies, is a former high school Language Arts teacher, and coordinator of UCLA Council of Youth Research.
- Perry Bellow-Handelman, Social studies teacher and the Social Justice Pathway lead at Coliseum College Prep Academy (CCPA) in Oakland, CA.
- Eddie Lopez, History Teacher at Theodore Roosevelt High School in Los Angeles, CA.
- John Rogers, Associate professor of Urban Schooling in the UCLA Graduate School of Education & Information Studies and Director of the UCLA Institute for Democracy, Education, and Access (IDEA).
Original Source: Educator Innovator, http://educatorinnovator.org/webinars/thinking-across-civic-education-work/